Re: [teacherartexchange] Field trips

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2010 - 14:53:13 PST

Thanks Sid & Maggie!

Sidnie, what you said about sitting in the hall made me laugh - several years ago I was on a panel jurying art fellowships for the Arkansas arts council & they put me up in a very fine hotel in Little Rock. There was a high school FFA group staying on my hall - the kids were fine, it was the teachers out in the hall all night that I had to ask to settle down. Good grief they were rowdy.