RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 08, 2010

---------

From: Daniel Murren (djmurren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2010 - 13:10:01 PST

Every year I give each student a folder made out of a piece of poster board.
They store their artwork in it from one class to the next until the work is
finished. They take their work home after it has been graded or displayed.
At the end of the year they take home their folder with any artwork in it
from contests or displays. I works out perfectly. The students pay for
their folder in the beginning of the year.