RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 08, 2010

---------

From: Jill Sayers (Jsayers_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2010 - 10:51:29 PST

I used old newspaper bags. I didn't have enough so kids brought mine back
and a few brought in extras.

From: Chris Lincoln <artloverlincoln@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:11:04 -0800

Hi all,

Does anyone have a suggestion for sending home large amounts of
finished elementary artwork? Its that time of year again where art
show pieces are being chosen and the remainder is being sent home.
Previously I have rubber banded work into a tube and it ended up
ripping or being used as a sword. I just want to get it all home in
one piece and then let the families decide what to do with it all.

Thanks in advance for your ideas.

Chris

---
END OF DIGEST