Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Field trips

From: Betty (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2010 - 18:07:19 PST

Do any of you take a group of students on overnight field trips? I keep thinking about organizing a one or two-night trip (not this year of course)to okc or Tulsa for a group of kids & some parents to see some museums & artist working spaces. I am weary of my field trip having to be back in time for the bus - I only have 5 hours "on the ground" so to speak.

To unsubscribe go to