Re: [teacherartexchange] LF Art Nouveau stuff

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2010 - 16:53:12 PST

Hi Sue,
   Amazon.com carries a variety of products under the theme "Giftwraps by Artists." There is one called "Art Nouveau-Paris 1895" which may be of interest to you. The large booklet of wrapping papers comes with a short history of the patterns.

       Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

          Art teacher, retired

Sent from my iPhone