Re:[teacherartexchange] [ArtsEducators] LF Art Nouveau stuff

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2010 - 06:15:53 PST

I've done an Art Nouveau unit a couple of times with my students. Not
exactly sure what you're looking for, but here's a link to the section
on my website:
http://www.art-rageous.net/ArtNouveauTheme.html

Interesting, though--one of my former students who's now a freshman at
RISD (whoo-hoo!) says that the Art Nouveau projects that she did in my
class were what really helped her begin to see herself as an artist.
And that self-vision led to her decision to attend an art school, with
the goal of becoming a professional artist.

You never really know what's going to "hook" them and (in her case)
change their life course trajectory....

--
Sharon
www.art-rageous.net