[teacherartexchange] classroom music

---------

From: Ken Rohrer (kenroar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2010 - 20:56:22 PST

Sarah,

I like to listen to music around the world. I think it would be a great idea to listen to music from a specific country if you are covering it in your classroom. For example, if students are doing Egyptian art, perhaps a station in Egypt would be appropriate.

Go to: http://www.mikesradioworld.com/ and http://www.live365.com/index.live

Ken

--- On Fri, 3/5/10, TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest