RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 04, 2010

---------

From: King, Kay (KayKing_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2010 - 05:07:30 PST

The best music I have found is by www.thinkrightnow.com. These arrangements lower heart rate and create more alpha waves with its sixty minute per minute rhythm. These musicial compositions improve concentration, memory, helps hyperactive children stay calm, and will boast creativity! It works for me!

Kay