[teacherartexchange] LF Art Nouveau stuff

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2010 - 16:35:40 PST

Hi all,

I am still working on the PD workshop for Highschool Art Teachers in my
board on Special Education (education for all), DI, and assessment, and am
now looking for anything people might be willing to share on Art Nouveau.
We're going to do a scratchboard activity as the hands-on, but I like to
give as much as I can in the way of resources, etc. If you're willing to
share stuff, please e-mail me off list.

And....when I finially get the workshop all worked out, and the files all
created, I will post what we're going to do, as several people have asked
for DI stuff after my first posting a while back.
Sue