[teacherartexchange] Not Cropped

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2010 - 14:27:29 PST

After 25 e-mail opinions, and 13 more on facebook - (Thanks to All) I
decided not to crop the composition.
I did decide to lighten the dark shape behind the female trumpet
player, add a touch of red on bone players
hat and put a bit of blue across the top. Yes, I did paint this
specific shape and size because I had frames,
mats and plexi just that size. So framing the painting today was an
easy chore. It's framed and ready to show
- somewhere now.
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog10/StreetMusicFixed.jpg
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog10/StreetMusicFramed.jpg
                                                Thanks, Woody