[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 04, 2010

---------

From: Tina Vercelli (tvercelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2010 - 09:42:44 PST

For those of you who are staying at a hotel without free shuttle service,
this is an alternative to an expensive taxi. Cost approx $23 from BWI
airport to Baltimore---door to door service too! You can also apparently
book online as well.

http://rideflyreservations.com/fare_quote/zip

BTW if anyone is staying at the Rodeway Inn on Paul Street Let me know! I'll
be there too!