Re: [teacherartexchange] Wayne Thiebaud - Coastal Farms

---------

From: Natalie Sakurai (gnatsak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2010 - 09:59:17 PST

Here in Sacramento, Wayne Thiebaud is considered a bit of a local
treasure. Not only is he seen as an amazing artist, but an incredibly
popular art teacher. He taught for many years at UC Davis (just down
the road), and students did everything they could to get into one of
his classes. Not all artists can teach, but Thiebaud is doubly
talented!
Natalie