Re: [teacherartexchange] Baltimore sights

---------

mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Mar 04 2010 - 17:09:52 PST

If they are worthwhile to you, of course they would be worthwhile. The only place on your list I've been to is Obrycki's. Fantastic crab, but crab has season when it's not available; call them ahead of time to make sure. When my sister lived in the D.C. area we used to go up to Baltimore just to eat there; back in the day, the restaurant was in a very dodgy part of town, when the tables were big and communal and covered with newspaper. Now it's more upscale and closer to the restored harbor area (but do take a cab).

As we say in Ecuador, "Buen provecho!"

Maggie