RE: [teacherartexchange] classroom music

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2010 - 08:07:42 PST

I have an iPod that I use...but also sometimes use Pandora. Most the
Indie music works for that age group...and surprisingly they also like
the "oldies"...60s and up.

My upper school students can bring their iPods, but know what is
acceptable in my room (will often jump up to pass over a song...they are
very good about it). They also like the "oldies" but will even go back
to the Rat Pack and company. Very fun.

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road