Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Baltimore sights

From: Fraher, Juli (fraherjul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2010 - 12:57:39 PST

Could someone from Baltimore or has been there answer this? My daughter and I will be attending the convention together. I would like to see Edgar Allan Poe's gravesite and take a water taxi to Fort McHenry. I would also like to go to Obryeki's for crabs and to Chaps Pit Beef. Do those sound like worthwhile trips? I would like to do a few things away from the convention.

"Destiny is not a matter of change, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."- William Jennings Bryan

To unsubscribe go to