Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] New Watercolor

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2010 - 11:06:12 PST

Woody, I love the face and everything except the square collar? on the
left of the head--it seems too square to be part of the costume--and also
too light.

>>> Woody Duncan <> 3/4/2010 8:51 AM >>>
I just completed my newest watercolor of a Tuareg Craftsman. I'd like
to get comments and suggestions
before I frame it. I'm thinking I should tone down some of the
background - I'm waiting a few days to
decide. I made a black and white version to see the contrast. Any
critique would be welcome.
Thanks, Woody

Matted it will fit a 24 x 30 inch frame - I had frames and plexi that
size so that's the size I'm painting.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Join me as a friend on facebook:

Read My 2010 February Blog: