RE: [teacherartexchange] classroom music

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2010 - 08:26:40 PST

I play my iPod in class. Lots of variety depending on age and what we
are doing. Right now my 8th graders are doing self portraits - I might
have iron and wine, coldplay, Maia Sharp ... soft and quiet. I put
Philip Aaberg/Windam hill on with the 4th graders and coil baskets...
might be books on tape for 5th grade weaving.

I used to play Pandora - but my computer speakers are horrible right now
- just haven't found a clear spot to put any.

WFPK is a great radio station.... streaming if you are ever looking for
something new.