[teacherartexchange] classroom music

---------

From: sarah k (sarah.kerns3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2010 - 04:18:02 PST

Hello Fellow Art Teachers,

I have been helped time and time again by reading my daily
teacherartexchange emails. Its been a great help as a young teacher to
find resources and to confirm my classroom practices.

I am curious if others play music in their rooms as students work. I
am one to always have background noise but am struggling to find
music, other than classical or jazz, that is kid friendly (4th-8th).
Any suggestions of iTunes Radio stations, cds or records?

Thank you,
Sarah K.
Sacred Heart School
N. Quincy, MA