Re:[teacherartexchange] card ideas

---------

go4art_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Mar 03 2010 - 21:14:14 PST

Just off the top of my head:
-styrofoam cut into any shape, blunt pencil or ball point pen to create relief, washable markers then print on paper (dampened with wet sponge)
-two magazine images (complementary colors, etc) cut into small strips and woven, leave even edges, attach to card
-painted papers, cut out interesting areas and attach
-found object printing
-glue string around toilet paper rolls, ink and roll onto card, fill with oil pastels (with white to create values)
-gel pens on dark paper
-batik, crayon drawings with watercolor wash

hope this helps - let us know how it goes~
creatively, Linda
(middle school in Oregon)