RE: [teacherartexchange] naea tips google docs ??

---------

mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Mar 03 2010 - 17:44:26 PST

Cheryl,

What a valuable resource you created! It seems some of us post the same info every year; now it'll always be there. Of course, YOU get to be the one who has to remember to post the link next year when someone starts asking for this information.

Hope you all enjoy the conference. I always had a blast there, and loved meeting fellow listers.

Maggie