RE: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 02, 2010

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2010 - 09:05:13 PST

We made smaller cards with riddles for Halloween. Cut size was 3 1/2" x 8 1/2" Cardstock/construction paper, edge scissors, stickers and punches made them fast and colorful. We did the same for Valentines for Veterans. Not a good picture but...
http://literacythroughart.blogspot.com/2009/10/why-dont-mummies-go-on-vacation.html