RE: [teacherartexchange] naea tips google docs ??

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2010 - 08:26:00 PST

Sure Christine! I posted it on Google Docs. I posted it two different ways...

1. If you just want the pdf, formatted and ready to print, use this link:
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B3XQ2VjcVtNfNGJiMThiOGEtYWZjMS00YmQ1LWFiODUtNTZkM2E3YWNiOWU3&hl=en

2. If you would like to add to it, use this link. Warning, the font may be different and the formatting got all funky, but you can type right onto it from this link. Don't forget to save!
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AXXQ2VjcVtNfZHN2NjZ0dF80ZHo2OXczZ2s&hl=en

Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA