Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 02, 2010

From: Tina Vercelli (tvercelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2010 - 06:06:14 PST

I also would love a copy! This is my first time attending so any help from
"the pros" is appreciated!

Subject: RE: naea tips
From: Cheryl Lloyd <>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 20:48:11 -0800

Hi everyone! I spent some time tonight and compiled all the suggestions for
the conference. I organized all the comments into separate sections and
added the area museums at the bottom. Let me know if you would like a copy.
Also, let me know if there is anything you would like me to add.

Thanks again to all of you that gave such great advice!
Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA

To unsubscribe go to