RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 02, 2010

---------

From: Tina Vercelli (tvercelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2010 - 06:06:14 PST

I also would love a copy! This is my first time attending so any help from
"the pros" is appreciated!

TinaV

Subject: RE: naea tips
From: Cheryl Lloyd <clloyd@ceres.k12.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 20:48:11 -0800

Hi everyone! I spent some time tonight and compiled all the suggestions for
the conference. I organized all the comments into separate sections and
added the area museums at the bottom. Let me know if you would like a copy.
Also, let me know if there is anything you would like me to add.

Thanks again to all of you that gave such great advice!
Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA