RE: [teacherartexchange] naea tips

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2010 - 20:48:11 PST

Hi everyone! I spent some time tonight and compiled all the suggestions for the conference. I organized all the comments into separate sections and added the area museums at the bottom. Let me know if you would like a copy. Also, let me know if there is anything you would like me to add.

Thanks again to all of you that gave such great advice!
Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA