[teacherartexchange] naea tips

---------

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2010 - 07:23:59 PST

Wow.So many good tips. One more....make up sheets of address labels w/contact info AND your email on them....peel & stick at vendors....a HUGE timesaver...lets you move right along.

I pack a flattened packing box & bring packing tape...I have shipped stuff home before. Find a FEDEX or other shipper not at the convention center...they willcharge less than an on site 'service'.

Just a promotion.....BEDAZZLED is my hands on intro to jewelry making workshop....last check had 10 or so openings left...It is a REAL DEAL...you get tools, enough material to learn how to make several gem and cane glass bracelets, earrings and lots of instructional materials so you can adapt the techniques to your classes. Besides....this kind of bead therapy is addicting...I am already checking out the Baltimore area bead shops....remember if you have ever been to one of my NAEA workshops...there are always GREAT door prizes......hint hint....!

Donnalyn in NY