RE: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 28, 2009

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 29 2009 - 08:27:46 PDT

I did linoleum tessallations many years ago, and it worked fine. Each kid did a cut out piece of linoleum of the "puzzle" piece. They first designed their tessellations on paper, then we transfered them to battleship linoleum (the kind you can buy without the backing) which made it easy to cut the individual "puzzle" piece out. They they printed and interlocked their pieces while printing, thus allowing them the opportunity to change and alternate colors.

San D