RE: [teacherartexchange] is the listserve offline?

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 28 2009 - 13:38:58 PDT

I haven't gotten anything either. I think this is the part of the year, where we are all getting tired! I know I just came off from doing the sets and costumes for our spring musical, and now I am preparing two puppet shows for the end of April. So I am pooped! Spring break is coming up and we can all recharge our batteries.

San D