Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] is the listserve offline?

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 28 2009 - 13:38:58 PDT

I haven't gotten anything either. I think this is the part of the year, where we are all getting tired! I know I just came off from doing the sets and costumes for our spring musical, and now I am preparing two puppet shows for the end of April. So I am pooped! Spring break is coming up and we can all recharge our batteries.
San D
> Hi..
> I haven't gotten anything through the listserve in several days, and was
> just wondering if everyone's just really quiet, or if something else is
> going on..
> -Lydia in Toledo

To unsubscribe go to