[teacherartexchange] research project

---------

From: susan swanson (artgirl60_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 26 2009 - 17:47:54 PDT

My son has just finished his senior project “Classroom Reform” with
research on how classroom lighting, size and furniture can affect
learning. He launched it as a website this week and asked me to
invite my fellow teachers to take a look. There is a place to add
pictures or make comments. So if you have a minute, take a look.

http://www.theclassroomreform.com/problem.html

Thanks,
susie