Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 23, 2009

---------

manna4ang_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Mar 24 2009 - 05:29:49 PDT

Hi Good People!!
I have been a subscriber to the exchange for a while, but this is the first time I've reached out to the group.

I am a high school Art Teacher at a juvenile prison. I am looking for summer career related job opportunities. I would really like to make approximately $6000-$7000. This is my 2nd year of teaching. I LOVE working with people. Does anyone know of such legitimate, fun, energetic, teaching-related summer opportunities for teachers?

Thanks so much! Hope to hear from you soon & thanks for being so dedicated to our youth and field!

Tiffany