[teacherartexchange] writing a donation request letter

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 23 2009 - 11:34:38 PDT

I am just stumped on the actual "ask". How do you phrase that? I'm asking for a financial donation to fund my field trip. The glassblowing studion we have visited for free in the past now charges $100 - the upside is that the kids will have a full hour and might have a little hands-on. I'm asking the parent of one of the participating students. His wife suggested it. So this should be a no-brainer, I'm just paralyed on this line!