[teacherartexchange] Ketchup crativity contest Please vote for Ellen!

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 20 2009 - 11:52:41 PDT

Please vote for Ellen- and pass it on!
 Ellen Casey, one of my students,a first grader at Rowan, has been selected as one of 36 finalists (out of 45,000 entries) in a nationwide design contest sponsored by Heinz ketchup. An on-line contest, at www.ketchupcreativity.com, has been setup to determine the winners. Please vote and please pass this on. Ellen's entry will be found under "First Grade". If Ellen wins her grade, her drawing will be placed on millions of ketchup packets and her school wins free ketchup and art supplies.

Thank you!
MJHadley