Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Critique Please

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 15 2009 - 18:12:24 PDT

Woody, I'm always envious of how you watercolor skin without going muddy! I like the blank negative space, and the only issue I would have would be the value of the tree, which I could only wish were less descriptive and darker, more a silhouette against the blank background. I think that would be a more intentional 'set up' for the blank distance.

Betty C Bowen
printmaker, painter
art educator
Cushing Oklahoma