Re: [teacherartexchange] Art304

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 15 2009 - 14:03:58 PDT

Thanks!!! It's become far cooler than anything I had in mind at first!

I have very little tech experience. I bought the domain at
Godaddy.com and they installed Wordpress for free. I got the theme
(design template) for free, too. It is super easy to update the site
and keep it fresh, and I can work on it from anywhere! The trickiest
part was resizing all the images that artists submitted.

It's a pretty easy project, really! But it's been a blast to produce.

-b-

Sent from my iPhone