Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Art304

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 15 2009 - 14:03:58 PDT

Thanks!!! It's become far cooler than anything I had in mind at first!

I have very little tech experience. I bought the domain at and they installed Wordpress for free. I got the theme
(design template) for free, too. It is super easy to update the site
and keep it fresh, and I can work on it from anywhere! The trickiest
part was resizing all the images that artists submitted.

It's a pretty easy project, really! But it's been a blast to produce.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 15, 2009, at 4:29 PM, play2cre8 <> wrote:

> Wow - what a wonderful project in so many ways - truly authentic
> writing and more students should have this type of opportunity.
> Congratulations to all of you.
> Do you have a lot of tech background to make it happen? Or are you
> learning with them?
> ellen
> On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Rebecca Burch <>
> wrote:
>> Hi, all!
>> I wanted to share a neat project my students are working on. We've
>> made a sort of "wikipedia" of local artists that we call Art304.
>> Each
>> student interviewed a local artist and wrote (or is writing... it's
>> still a work in progress) an article about that artist, complete with
>> images of their work.
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

To unsubscribe go to