From: Monica Howie
Subject: [teacherartexchange] tie-dye tissue paper
Does anyone have advice on creating a tie-dye effect using wetted
1. My young students really enjoyed that aspect of "bleeding" tissue
2. We did not use that technique in isolation...felt that it was more
effective if some of the tissue stayed on the paper for texture and
3. Not all tissue brands "bleed"
4. Tissue also bleeds on to the artists' hands and is nearly impossible
5. Ditto for art furniture.
6. We used white glue and water mixed, applied with stiff bristle