[teacherartexchange] Presenting at NAEA Convention

---------

From: Tricia Fuglestad (tricia_fuglestad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 10 2009 - 05:54:37 PDT

Hi~ for those who want to know about presenters for the NAEA Convention,

I'll be presenting a session on Sunday called: Make your school house rock!
http://naea.wikispaces.com/Fugleflicks
It will show art teachers a really easy way to make movies to teach art concepts.

Also I will co-presenting a session on Artsonia with Susan Bivona.
http://naea.wikispaces.com/Bivona%2CSusan

Tricia Fuglestad
Dryden Elementary
Art Teacher