[teacherartexchange] Do You Need Quality Slides ?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 09 2009 - 16:53:34 PDT

I just placed an order for 11 35mm slides from
http://www.gammatech.com/
I highly recommend this service. All I had to do was
go on line and upload my 11 jpegs and I will have
my slides in the mail this week. The total cost, including
tax an mailing was $30.00. They charge $2.50 per slide,
but if you want duplicates the extras are $1.00 each.
It is easy, fast and the quality is excellent.
                                        Woody
Most of the competitions I enter require a digital entry,
but sometimes you need slides.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

Read My Blog: