RE: [teacherartexchange] Celtic Knotwork

---------

From: paulette keck (paulettekeck_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 09 2009 - 11:39:18 PDT

Hi there -
I used to do a project on creating Celtic knotwork, but my lessons and worksheets are on my home computer (i think...) so I'll send them to you tonight if I can. I developed them from several different tutorials I found on-line way back when and I taught it about 3 times before I hit on a simple enough process. The link I'm sending you is a pretty good guide with step-by-step instructions.

good luck!
www.aon-celtic.com/cknotbasic/cknotworkbasic.html