Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Celtic Knotwork

From: paulette keck (paulettekeck_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 09 2009 - 11:36:56 PDT

Hi there -
I used to do a project on creating Celtic knotwork, but my lessons and worksheets are on my home computer (i think...) so I'll send them to you tonight if I can. I developed them from several different tutorials I found on-line way back when and I taught it about 3 times before I hit on a simple enough process. The link I'm sending you is a pretty good guide with step-by-step instructions.
good luck!

> Anybody have any good lesson plans/ how-to's/ handouts on Celtic Knotwork?
HotmailŪ is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.

To unsubscribe go to