Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Celtic Knotwork

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 09 2009 - 08:50:27 PDT

I did a lesson with Heraldry and illuminations of the first letter of
their name.  I did it with Art 1 but it can be done at any level.  I
had many kids from Irish decent that used the Celtic symbols and
knots.  There are thin resource books out with them, pretty cheap, and a few on line sites that show how to draw them.

If you are interested in the handouts for my Illumination project I can attach them off list. My address is , Ken Schwab