Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 07, 2009

---------

From: Claire d'Anthes (cdanthes_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 08 2009 - 20:14:07 PDT

Hello, can any of you book and digital artists out there recommend a
good site for purchasing hand-made and decorative Asian papers for
printmaking and collage and/or for purchasing digital inkjet papers?
Dick Blick has some, but I'm looking for more silkscreened, batiked,
and patterned papers at a reasonable price. Thanks,
Claire d'Anthes