Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] added to my flickr account

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 05 2009 - 18:54:57 PST
 My beginning students in Foundations in Art, went from drawing scissors to drawing and painting flowers. They each got a fabric rose, and drew it in values using pencil only. Then they learned about color theory, and did color charts in values using only the complements for shading and white for tints. They the painted their roses directly on their drawings (like an underpainting).
San D

To unsubscribe go to