RE: [teacherartexchange] Stuffed Sea Monsters

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 05 2009 - 09:03:12 PST

I would use felt squares, and either glue or sew them into the shapes you want stuffing them with fiber fill and painting them. (Think basic sea monster shape, cut out two, sew them together, and then paint them.). Felt is relatively inexpensive, easily attainable, and comes in squares or by the yard. The colors are bright. You can embellish them with other pieces of felt, fabric, etc, or just paint on the embellishments (i.e. scales).

San D