Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 04, 2009

From: Beth Edelstein (bme204_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 05 2009 - 06:38:50 PST

I'm interested in hearing about people's experiences with using art
conservation content in classrooms - does anyone use the Getty's
online lesson plans or any other resources relating to
conservation/restoration, or get into analysis of art
materials/techniques? I had a great experience guest-teaching in a 5th
grade classroom, talking about stone sculpture, and would love to hear
of anyone else's experiences.

To unsubscribe go to