[teacherartexchange] collaborative projects

---------

From: JeanE C. McIntosh (jecmc1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 04 2009 - 21:13:11 PST

Hi
I am wondering if anyone out there in art teacher land has had their
students do a collaborative project.
If so, how did it work? Here are some of the questions I have? Did the
partners get to choose each other or did they draw straws? Was it a
prearranged still life they each worked on in their own styles of
painting? Was it beneficial to the growth of the students or were they
protective of their work?
JeanE