Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] collaborative projects

From: JeanE C. McIntosh (jecmc1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 04 2009 - 21:13:11 PST

I am wondering if anyone out there in art teacher land has had their
students do a collaborative project.
If so, how did it work? Here are some of the questions I have? Did the
partners get to choose each other or did they draw straws? Was it a
prearranged still life they each worked on in their own styles of
painting? Was it beneficial to the growth of the students or were they
protective of their work?

To unsubscribe go to