Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Good art history book

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 04 2009 - 12:06:30 PST

If you contact Glencoe and Davis Pub. and tell them what you're looking for they will send you sample
copies to help you make a decision.

I am looking for a good art history book suitable for junior high and high school students. Something more engaging for that age other than Janson's History of Art. I am sure from this great group, there are some interesting recommendations. Something not too wordy but shows some excitement to the subject would be gr

-*Scanned by ECSD GWAVA*-

To unsubscribe go to