RE: [teacherartexchange] Good art history book

---------

From: Victoria Lambert (Victoria.Lambert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 04 2009 - 08:37:09 PST

Sister Wendy Rocks!!
Victoria Nicholson Lambert
 Art Program Coordinator
C. E. Dingle Elementary School
625 Elm Street
530.662.7084 School office
530.207.9267 cell
From: Pamela Heller [PHeller@ignatius.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 6:05 AM
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [teacherartexchange] Good art history book

Prentice Hall's "Artforms" by Duane Preble, Sarah Preble. I've used in for years as it offers good content for art appreciation and classic art history. I've never used the entire book, but parts of it. Check it out on their website.

Pam Heller
St. Ignatius High School
Cleveland, Ohio

>>> <mmoore@eastlink.ca> 3/4/2009 6:23 AM >>>
I am looking for a good art history book suitable for junior high and high school students. Something more engaging for that age other than Janson's History of Art. I am sure from this great group, there are some interesting recommendations. Something not too wordy but shows some excitement to the subject would be great.
Many thanks,
Mindy Moore
Nova Scotia, Canada

Woodland Joint Unified School District has scanned this message for viruses and dangerous content