[teacherartexchange] Please help me win a We Are Teachers micro-grant

---------

From: Jean King (kingjean_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 03 2009 - 06:45:29 PST

Dear friends and fellow teachers,

I wanted to let you know that I am participating in a MicroGrant
program sponsored by an online community, called WeAreTeachers. The 10
recipients of this grant receive $200 to promote creativity and the
arts in education, as well as a flip video camera. Recipients are
selected through an online voting process. SO -- If you have a moment,
I'd really appreciate your going online and voting for my project. It
would really mean a lot to me to have your vote and support!
Just go to http://www.weareteachers.com/web/weareteachers/vote
and follow the directions there. Click where it says "WAT Microgrants
Let the voting begin"

Thanks,
Jean King

Jean King Art Teacher
Texas Art Education Association Region VI Art Representative
De Zavala Elementary
7521 Avenue H
Houston, TX 77012
713-924-1888

Travel blog: www.asthewhitecrowflies.blogspot.com
Teaching blog: www.newsfromtheartroom.blogspot.com

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
- William James -

"We work in the dark - we do what we can - we give what we have. Our
doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the
madness of art."
- Henry James -