Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 23, 2008

---------

From: Corinne Varon (CVaron_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2008 - 15:52:43 PDT

The watercolors and in fact, all the art shown in the websites you shared are extra-ordinary. Thanks for sharing!
I wonder what computer program do students use to create the computer art shown in the shinozaki computer art museum page and in the computer graphic gallery?
Corinne Varon-Green,
Cambridge Public Schools, Massachusetts

"TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group" <[ mailto:teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu ]teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> writes:

TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Sunday, March 23, 2008.

1. Re: watercolor lesson plan for 3rd-5th graders
2. Need assistance structuring lesson plans k-4th.
3. Re: Need assistance structuring lesson plans k-4th.
4. Correction in Need assistance structuring lesson plans k-4th.