Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] FW: Film vs. digital

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2008 - 07:54:01 PDT

Yippie! I posted with my new email address.

As an addendum to my last posting, all of our students who have gone on to Art School for photography have taken courses in NYC in addition to our photography courses. We are fortunate enough to have the International Center for Photography, FIT, SVA and other art schools closeby so that they can take Saturday courses.

San D

To unsubscribe go to