Re: [teacherartexchange] new photography teacher

---------

From: Peggy Woolsey (eoolspeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2008 - 05:30:22 PDT

  This has been a very useful discussion. At my high school we have
kept the dark room but also use the digital. Both co-exist fairly
well after some years of debate.

I am now wondering if anyone has a good plan for video editing.
Specifically I'm looking for some sort of rubric for a 5 minute film.
Subject matter would work around, "a slice of life." What would you
expect of a beginning film class in the way of techniques and
procedures? Thanks for any help in this area.
Peggy